COMPANY: INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT PARTNERS
JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime
Our client is a well-known Chief Investment Officer, who has recently spun out of an international hedge fund to launch their own business. The focus of the fund is multi-strategy credit and convertables.
The role is ideal for an experienced research analyst who enjoys the idea of working in an exciting start-up envoironment. The benefits of joining at this stage is unprecidented one to one access to a leading Portfolio Manager, and as such will be a great opportunity to learn and broaden your skillset. This role will additionally offer an excellent amount of variety.
The opportunity would be suited for someone with previous experience in one, or more, of the following -
- Credit research (buyside or sellside) - High Yield, Investment Grade, Leveraged Loans, Structured Credit, Convertables - all useful.
- Corporate Finance
- Equity research
- Private Equity
- Hedge Fund
Please note - This represents a fantastic opportunity for a research analyst, however the client has been very specific in ephasising that the role is not suitable for someone who is wishing to move into a Portfolio Manager or Trader position.
This role is an analyst position by function, not by level. As such prior relavant experience is needed.
- Strong academic record from a top institution
- Strong investment analysis fundamentals
- Relevant experience at an asset management firm, hedge fund, credit fund, investment bank or private equity firm
- A passion for investing and a demonstrated aptitude for substantial financial analysis are essential
- Hardworking, proactive mindset
- Desire for a variety of responsibilities