We are seeking a Certified Nursing Assistant CNA for our skilled nursing facility in Tunkhannock, PA!
You will work alongside fellow caregivers to provide each of your assigned residents with routine daily nursing care and services in accordance with the resident's assessment and care plan as a Certified Nursing Assistant CNA.
Full Time 6am - 2pm, 2pm - 10pm , 10pm - 6am
Part Time 2pm - 10pm
Full Time: $3,000 Sign-On Bonus*
- Assist residents with daily dental and mouth care (i.e., brushing teeth/dentures, oral hygiene, special mouth care, etc.), with bath functions (i.e., bed, bathtub or shower bath, etc) and with hair care functions (i.e., combing, brushing, shampooing, etc.)
- Change bed linens. Keep linens tight to avoid wrinkles from forming under the resident
- Assist resident with bowel and bladder functions (i.e., take to bathroom, offer bedpan/urinal, portable commode, etc)
- Assist residents in preparing for activity and social programs (i.e. church services, parties, visitors, etc)
- Change dressings, bandages, binders, etc., as instructed
- Ensure that residents who are unable to call for help are checked frequently
- Active Certified Nursing Assistant Certification
- Paid Time Off (PTO), To be used at your discretion for; Vacation, Sick, &/or Personal time
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- & many more!
The Gardens at Tunkhannock is the only nursing and rehabilitation facility in Wyoming County. We are located off Route 6, just a few miles from Tyler Memorial Hospital. Our recently renovated building has 124 beds for both short term rehabilitation and long-term nursing care, all on one floor in a home-like environment. Our staff is drawn from the local community, so you are sure to see familiar friendly faces. We offer physical, occupational and speech therapy, have a full-time nurse practitioner and a wound care specialist on staff.
We hire people that are caring, honest, and hard-working that keep our residents and families as our number one priority. Our caregivers use their training and experience to enrich the lives of our residents. We're proud of the dedicated people who share in our commitment to put residents first, improve quality of life and provide excellent care with compassion and dignity.
We encourage families to visit, dine, and celebrate with us during birthdays and holidays. We listen when you have feedback and work hard to keep you priority number one.
Role: Certified Nursing Assistant CNA
Apply for this job now.