Do you remember wishing you could get real experience to get a job that required experience? Have you ever known you could excel in a role if only someone would give you a chance? WeSolv is an innovative platform leveraging experiential learning and performance data to revolutionize recruiting and improve diversity. The WeSolv platform connects talented MBA and other professional candidates to each other and to companies to solve real business challenges and gain valuable experience. Our technology leverages predictive analytics, performance data, and machine learning algorithms to remove bias in hiring.
WeSolv was accepted to and completed Techstars Seattle, landing Top Pitch at Demo Day, has skyrocketed in user growth with a candidate network of 30,000+ from top MBA programs, and has created exciting Case Challenge projects from companies such as Salesforce, Pinterest, Morningstar, EY and Discover to name a few. Our team is passionate about revolutionizing the way candidates and companies connect, and having fun while we do it!
As a burgeoning startup with the vision of reducing hiring bias by connecting employers to a network of diverse professionals and objective performance data generated from real projects, WeSolv represents the opportunity to build and grow something amazing from the ground up.
Email & Digital Marketing Manager
WeSolv is looking for an experienced Email & Digital Marketing Manager to create and execute a strategy that increases awareness and drives candidate and company adoption. You will be responsible for creating and maintaining newsletter/content creation activities and digital marketing activities to achieve aggressive candidate participation and growth goals. This is an execution and strategic role in that you will be responsible for executing and measuring the outcomes of your strategy used to raise brand awareness, engagement, and most importantly, user/company growth.
Our ideal candidate is an entrepreneurial and experienced professional is excited by the opportunity to build something amazing from the ground up. The selected candidate will have an opportunity to optimize the voice and messaging of WeSolv to reach our diverse millennial audience and improve our current digital presence via content creation, newsletters, CRM automation and analytics tools. As a two-sided marketplace, you will also partner with the CEO/ business development and have direct ownership of critical growth KPIs.
- Identifying a digital marketing strategy and the best channels and tools to invest time/money in and create an execution plan to reach company goals
- Creating compelling content (e.g. Newsletters, emails, virtual events) and creative outreach strategies that generate leads (i.e. compels targets to open and click!)
- Increasing candidate and company partner engagement
- Managing integrated marketing campaigns across email, website, & social channels
- Selection and management of interns and freelancers
- Managing targeted social media content creation (i.e. memes, visuals, listicles)
(We are open to candidates with proven achievement, desire, and willingness to learn.)
- Bachelor's Degree with professional marketing experience preferred
- Successful track record of building effective digital presence and email campaigns
- Tech-savvy and great at figuring out new things (entrepreneurial figure ish out mindset)
- Experience with the modern marketing tech stack, including Hubspot, SendGrid, Google Analytics, UTM tracking, marketing automation software, webinars, and social media tools
- Excellent writing and grammar skills. Experience writing and curating content.
- Collaborative and personable leader
- Passionate about diversity and helping companies move to performance-based hiring
- Previous experience building processes related to marketing and sales operations
- Career game changer A truly unique experience to work for a fast-growing startup in a role with unlimited potential for growth
- Equity and potential Senior or Director advancement for the right candidate
- Opportunity to build a company that will change lives for the better
- Competitive salary and benefits upon completion of fundraising round