Applicants must live within a 30 minute drive of the location
An exciting position has become available for a full time Legal Secretary to join a friendly team based in Harlow, Essex and also a role in our Bishop's Stortford Office. The successful candidates will earn a competitive salary. The appointed Legal Secretaries will join the firm's property departments.
- Good IT and inter-personnel skills are essential
- Be an organised individual
- Have a positive and professional manner
- Providing administrative and secretarial support to one or more lawyers
- Effectively communicating with, clients colleagues, and business partners
- Greeting visitors
- Perform initial screening of clients
Our client is a firm that dates back to the late nineteenth century. The firm are very proud of their long history and continual commitment to the highest possible service to its clients.
They have been offering professional and friendly legal services to both private and business clients for more than 150 years and currently have seven partners and employ over 30 staff. The prime objective of the firm has always been to provide exceptional levels of service combined with first rate legal advice, assisted by the very latest in innovative technology.
This company pride themselves on their involvement in their community. The partners and staff of the firm have a long history of providing support and sponsorship for charities and other organisations in the local community.
Why should you apply?
- To join a fantastic company
- To become part of a great team
- To showcase your knowledge and skill set
If you're the ideal candidate our client is looking for, please send your CV by clicking the APPLY button
Keywords:Legal Secretary, Legal, Secretary, IT Skills, Solicitors, Lawyers, Administrative Support, Property Department, Clients