Job Title: E Commerce Sales Manager
Location: Warren, NJ
Horizon Group USA (HGUSA) is a leading arts and craft and fashion consumer product company. We develop and distribute a large scope of categories from fashionable jewelry and apparel crafts to seasonal stationery & impulse products.
Originally established as a decorative trim supplier in 1912, Horizon Group leveraged its craft heritage, and refaced the company in 2003. Now recognized as a leading source for children's activities, creative crafts and fashion impulse products, the company serves a broad range of ages in the creative marketplace.
Horizon develops products under its own recognized brands such as Just My Style, It's So Me! & Made By Me! With over 5,000 products in the market place, distributed in over 50 retail chains ranging from mass to specialty, you are sure to have seen our success in building products for creative minds.
Role Accountabilities and Responsibilities
· Create strategy and plan to build distribution with existing and new e-commerce customers by creating, managing and optimizing listings for all marketplaces
· Understand market drivers for all brands and channels and develop a strategy that maximizes sales and minimizes conflict
· Establish revenue goals by brand, by channel with supporting metrics and reporting
· Monitor competitive listings and pricing
· Manage all content for all channels (copy, photos, graphics, videos, etc.) to support the product assortment
· Develop innovative ways for web site and e-commerce product storytelling and experiences to drive better results
· Monitor and manage online product assortment and content with e-commerce retailer, with goal of maximizing online presence and driving sales
· Maintain Amazon store and product listings and implement Amazon marketing initiatives to increase sales
· Monitor and enforce The Horizon Group USA's e-commerce policies including Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) and unauthorized selling and manage corrective action
· Act as the key interface to all consumers by responding efficiently and ensure the customer experience is top notched
· Collaborate with The Marketing Team to implement promotions across the brands
· Partners with Key e-commerce account management to ensure account alignment.
· Gather, analyze and report e-commerce metrics, including weekly retailer sales data and digital/ social/ content performance
· BA or BS in Business, Marketing, Sales or Liberal Arts
Skills and Experience
· 3-6 years of digital marketing, social media and e-commerce experience
· Experienced in Amazon, Target, Wal-Mart and other online marketplaces
· Data reporting and analytics, including Google Analytics knowledge and experience creating/ using a reporting dashboard
· Strong technical acumen with knowledge of web and emerging technologies
· Proven leader with strong decision making skills
· Ability to operate independently and bring new and fresh ideas to the company
· Content strategy and execution, including content creation (copyrighting, photography, graphic design) and curation
· Product sales and merchandising, including promotion of new products
· Savvy Communicator; Strong written and verbal communication skills
· A natural team player; will work very closely with Marketing, Sales, IT, Distribution and Finance