Landmark are a highly entrepreneurial group of real estate related businesses who are looking to recruit a pro-active and commercial Marketing Manager to help drive continued growth.
Experts in their field and well established, they enjoyed record profits in 2020 and have a number of exciting new areas of growth.
Working alongside the Head of Marketing and reporting directly into the CEO, you will relish a fast-paced and flat structure where you will be able to make a tangible contribution.
Working on B2B Marketing Campaigns across the full marketing mix, you'll be expected to deliver:
- Content Marketing planning and asset creation strategy - ensuring our client's key messaging is delivered across all channels to key segments and target audiences
- Social Media Management - in-house creation of relevant and informative content, video and blogs
- Creation and management of content to support events and webinars that help position the client as a thought leader in their field
- Web copywriting and content creation to include video, case studies, testimonials and white papers
- Experience of marketing CRM systems within a digital customer journey
- Market research and campaign planning, liaising with external delivery partners
- PR - press releases and media planning with external PR agency, including developing relationships with external media as required
- Email and postal DM marketing as appropriate to different segments
- Track and report on campaign performance, lead management, and web performance
- Working with channel partners and third parties;
- empowering them to become more informed as to latest market and project developments
- using their content when appropriate to raise our client's profile
- Promoting the group's network of contacts to help leverage further market credibility
- Working across the group's brands as required
- A commercially minded Marketer who understands the need to demonstrate a good ROI
- An ambitious do-er who can demonstrate a successful Content and Campaign Marketing background
- Experience within the property or financial services sectors is desirable but not essential
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to multi-task
- Someone thrives in a fast-moving and changeable environment
- Someone who isn't afraid to try new and creative ideas