****NOTE: This is NOT a sales role**** MUST HAVE CPG / PACKAGING EXPERIENCE TO QUALIFY
*This job is located at the Staples Headquarters in Framingham, MA*
Jupiter Prestige Group is a North American, Europe, and Asia based artwork and prepress production company that specializes in brand development, packaging, photography and print quality management. We are currently looking for an experienced Account Manager for private label packaging team in Framingham, MA.
On-site JPG representation that will develop and manage client stakeholder relationships and the overall effectiveness of the JPG service model within the site. Manage an on-site team of project managers, art director and copywriter ensuring that client expectations and delivery demands are met.
- Lead and coach an on-site team to facilitate project management and packaging workflow as well as packaging design.
- Develop process and workflow with stakeholders that will assimilate the JPG on-site team into client’s day-to-day.
- Identify key stakeholders and develop strong, trusted relationships to establish, deliver and evolve the JPG service model.
- Apply deep understanding of client’s artwork/pre-media/prepress business and translate client’s needs into opportunities to evolve/grow the business.
- Provide the primary day to day contact and escalation point for both client contacts and JPG project management team, in particular supporting the JPG Project Managers with their individual roles and responsibilities, workload allocation and ongoing development.
- Balance workload to identify high profile or “at risk” projects from initial action plan and manage these projects personally or in conjunction with assigned JPG Project Manager through to successful delivery.
- Work with stakeholders and the JPG Project Managers to ensure accurate workload activity projections are updated and reported on a weekly basis and that all processes, category meetings, and interaction points are followed and managed to the standards required.
- Work with the JPG Project Managers to ensure that all workflow documentation and systems are utilized as agreed processes to provide clear and accurate briefing information to the JPG studio teams and reporting to stakeholders.
- Regularly analyze the profitability and growth of assigned key account through KPIs and other metrics; utilize data in decision-making to maintain or improve account performance.
- Provide accurate and timely category and team updates to Director through weekly one to one catch up meetings.
Knowledge & Skills Required
- College Degree and at least 7 years of client servicing or key account management experience in a design/prepress/pre-media agency. Experience as a Brand Manager/Artwork Manager within the retail/CPG sector will be advantageous.
- Strong understanding of the packaging graphics industry and print processes
- Strong leadership capabilities to direct high performing team
- Ability to lead change, manage and motivate team members. To promote and support company policies, procedures, mission, values and standards of ethics and integrity
- Ability to manage heavy workloads, prioritize work appropriately across multiple deadlines
- Ability to recognize potential problems and provide solutions to overcome the obstacles in order to help the team reach its goals
Jupiter Prestige Group was launched on July 1st 2014 through the merger of the Prestige Group and the Creative Business Unit of YFYJupiter. We operate from 19 locations throughout Europe, North America, Asia and Australia.
Our senior management teams are industry experts in their respective fields and take a hands-on approach in leading our team of more than 300 packaging graphics professionals. We believe this combination of expertise, passion and a commitment to excellence helps set us apart from our competitors.
Core Focus: Brand packaging services for private label retail programs and brand owners in the food and general merchandise categories.
Role: Account Manager - Private Label Packaging Team
Location: St Louis,
Apply for this job now.