A bit about the ;
We are a small supplement company based in London in fact right now its just the Founder and contractors and agencies, the role will be involved in supporting the day-to-day operations of an e-commerce business and website operations and working closely with the founder. In this role you can expect to:
Working closely with the Founder, you will have a set number of daily tasks including answering customer incoming enquiries and related orders, generating, and monitoring invoices, liaising with warehouse, inventory management, creating manual website orders, dealing with third party vendors and suppliers.
Supporting various external agencies and contractors that manage digital marketing, social media, and email marketing.
Support website upgrades which will involve rolling out new functionality via plugs, configuration of website.
Working with CRO specialist and developers to improve Conversion Rate Optimization.A bit about ;
A bit about ;
- Preferably have 2 years’ work experience
- Live in and around London and can commute to West London
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit and hands on and can-do approach.
- A self-starter, proactive and diligent with an inquisitive mindset.
- Be target driven and passionate about E-commerce.
You should always be looking to go further, learn more and outperform ;
- Have an analytical mindset and always be looking to turn insight into ;
- A willingness to be versatile and eager to learn new skills.
- Good communication skills with and attention to detail.
- Be able to use MS Excel, MS Word and be comfortable with configuration of an e-commerce website (training will be provided)
We are a niche supplements company that launched in November 2019 whose aim is to help people live a life full of energy and vitality.
Our target market is 35+ and over.
We are direct to consumer e-commerce business that services UK & Europe, we are stocked in several leading health stores and shops in and around London.
We also have business to business customers around Europe we rapidly expanding and are looking now to bring employees on board.
Our aim is to become one of the leading longevity and anti-ageing supplements companies in the UK. A bit about what we offer.
❗️A few things to note:
- 20 days holiday (plus 8 bank holidays) and an additional day for every year of service
- Co-working office space
- Pension with NEST
- Flexible working hours and work from home options
To start the one hour assessment please click on the following link
- We are not looking for external agency support with this role.
- You will be asked to complete a 1-hour assessment which you will be marked on
- You will be required to upload video answers to some questions in the assessment.
- You will require a working webcam to complete the assessment.
- Unless you complete the assessment and video questions you will not qualify for the next stage.