Warehouse/Construction Experience Wanted - Change of Career
Are you looking for a new challenge in your career?
Are you a sociable, outgoing person?
Are you a great team player?
If you have answered yes to the above questions, read ahead!
We are a leading events & promotions marketing company looking for new talent to join our fun and dynamic team following our current expansion. We pride ourselves in being the most competitive outsourcer for our clients and have recently experienced great success in expanding our client portfolio - which is why we are looking for talented, ambitious and enthusiastic individuals to join our team and help us deliver the best results in the market!
The perfect candidate will have the following qualities:
- Has an upbeat personality
- Is a great communicator
- Has above-average social skills - working well with any type of customer/client/co-worker and as part of a team
- Has a background in one of the following sectors: marketing, customer service, retail, warehousing/construction or hospitality - as we feel this type of experience is a great foundation for our career paths
- Is a go-getter - a person who is self-motivated and ambitious
- Is a quick learner - as our industry is very dynamic we are looking for a person who is adaptable to change and who can assimilate new information and skills very quickly
The main responsibilities of the Event Sales Assistant:
- Brand awareness - setting up and conducting every promotion in a way that will represent the client most effectively
- Customer acquisition - building long-lasting business relationships for our clients that will grow their revenue and expand their brand name, conducting clear and concise presentations and delivering all new information with complete accuracy
- Customer service - identifying any issues or concerns from customers and offering the best support and assistance
- Administration - ensuring that all stock is accounted for, every order is processed correctly and providing feedback on all processes for quality purposes
- Team work - participating in team meetings throughout the day and weekly team-bonding activities
If you have an upbeat personality and great work ethic and if you are excited by what you have read, we would love to hear from you! Send your resume through the ‘apply’ button provided below and, as we are already at the shortlisting stage, we will aim to get back to successful applicants within 48 hours.
Due to time restrictions and our rapid expansion candidates must be available to start work within the next 2 weeks, be able to commute to Downtown Chicago and be over the age of 18.
We currently have availability for full time candidates only. We do not provide sponsorship for candidates so all candidates must have the right to work within the US.
Titans Inc is Chicago's premier marketing firm. With our independent events, retail and in-store promotions, we plan on restoring the human-side of interactions in the age of the internet. Our goal is - and ALWAYS will be, to make marketing campaigns and collateral more personal, more engaging, and easier to digest. With our healthy, competitive, family-oriented work environment, our employees have established positive attitudes, strong work ethics, and all around confidence. We've found that this - and ONLY this - leads to massive RESULTS for our clients.
Role: Warehouse/Construction Experience Wanted - Change of Career
Location: Oak Park,
Apply for this job now.