Benzer Pharmacy seeks a Pharmacy Technician to work in our pharmacy.
-REQUIRED- PTCB Certification
-REQUIRED - Pharmacy experience
- REQUIRED - Applicant must have a valid Pharmacy Tech license.
- 1 YEAR OF EXPERIENCE is a plus.
* The successful candidate will have exceptional interpersonal skills, have a customer friendly attitude, be highly motivated to provide outstanding customer service, be proactive in assisting patients.
* Demonstrate friendliness and greet every customer and potential customer as a new member of the family.
*Accurately and promptly fills prescriptions to be checked by a Pharmacist.
*Complies with all federal, state and local regulatory agencies regarding the operation of the pharmacy.
* Remind customers about their refills.
* Be cross trained in all aspects of the pharmacy.
* Investigate and respond to customer service issues and inquiries in a professional and friendly manner.
*Send appropriate communication to enhance customer relations.
* Practice and always promote teamwork . Set a good personal example of attitude and performance.
Highly organized, self-motivated, self-disciplined. Highly customer service oriented. Computer proficient and excellent written and verbal skills
This position is subject to repeated hours performing repetitive data entry tasks and phone calls.
Benzer Pharmacy is a chain of independent retail pharmacies that specializes in specialty drugs and also focuses on medication management programs for people with complex chronic diseases. Benzer has over 65 locations throughout US including Tennessee, Florida, Michigan, Virginia, North Carolina, Texas, Georgia, Nevada, Oklahoma, Iowa, Arkansas, Colorado, Louisiana and California.
Role: Pharmacy Technician
Location: New Orleans,
Apply for this job now.