Are you the kind of person who can truly appreciate a great cup of coffee? Do you understand just how much of an impact that the first cup of coffee has on a person's day?
If so, here's some good news. A hugely successful coffee house has come to Boston and is ready to shake up the coffee world! This isn't your sterile, cookie-cutter corporation. With an unwavering focus on quality product and an inviting atmosphere, these coffee shops feel like your favorite independent, neighborhood stops.
If this all sounds interesting to you, we are actively hiring qualified General Managers as part of an ongoing expansion campaign which will raise the number of cafes in New England from 20 to more than 50 in the next 3-5 years. Please submit your resume today for immediate consideration!
- Build a great team, leading a team of 3 additional managers plus hourly staff; interview, train, schedule, motivate and mentor your team for success
- Manage your team’s performance to ensure your store runs to company standards at all times and follow all company and legal procedures
- Be kind to the customers and make them feel important; ensure exceptional and timely service at all times
- Consistently deliver excellent coffee standards and use all tools available e.g. coffee checks, audits, training materials, etc
- Maintain daily and weekly paperwork, and prepare for your monthly business review; manage waste, labor costs, turnover and all other KPIs to meet/exceed goals
- Keep your store clean at all times through use of daily cleaning, cleaning rotas, and monthly deep cleans; ensure all members of your team follow Health and Safety standards
- Must be a hands-on manager with a commitment to leading by example, assisting customers and filling orders alongside your team!
- Must be personable, friendly, and passionate with excellent customer service skills
- Passion for promoting teamwork, open communication, and receiving/providing feedback
- Motivated to drive sales and grow the brand
- Must have 2 years of management experience
- Corporate or independent coffee shop/cafe is a plus but any restaurant, food service or customer service experience will be considered
Why work with Patrice and Associates?
- We offer a direct line to the hiring manager. Avoid throwing your resume "into the aether" and ensure it is seen by a decision maker.
- We provide complementary coaching and feedback on your resume.
- We can provide insider information on the interview process, topics of discussion to expect during your interview, and what the company is looking for in its managers.
- We have access to the openings that are not publicly posted on job boards or company websites.
- You gain access to our entire database of hundreds of openings spread across the United States.
Role: General Manager - Trendy new Coffee House Expanding in Boston!
Apply for this job now.