"How am I supposed to have 3-5 years experience if nobody will give me a chance?"
If so, look no further. You have found the company that personally trains and develops the future Rookie Managers in the Marketing & Sales industry.
Barker Consulting Inc is a direct marketing and sales firm that specializes in customer service, sales and promotions for some of the most exciting and well-known companies in the world today. This position will include customer service, sales, marketing, market research and provide training into a managing partner role.
Plain and simple! Using our direct face-to-face sales and marketing methods, we have continuously achieved dramatic results for clients both large and small from many industries.The ideal candidates will possess a "second-to-none" work ethic, strong desire to advance and grow with the company and an unbelievably positive business attitude.
**We don't hire managers. We train top-performers into management.**
- Manage new business accounts' satisfaction and knowledge of our client.
- Act as a mentor / coach / supervisor
- Consult with customers to complete a needs assessment and recommend products/services.
- Communicates the customer's needs/expectations to appropriate personnel.
- Interacts with the Sales & Marketing Management team on various issues.
- Light data entry for consumers and sales leads.
- Analyze market area to determine approach to new or existing customers.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Developing professional expertise. Working with coaches to further develop management and leadership skills.
- General knowledge of supervising employees.
- General knowledge of human resources.
- Able to successfully train and mentor to increase customer retention and satisfaction.
- Able to communicate with customers and provide outstanding customer service.
- Able to meet aggressive deadlines.
- Self-starter, willing to learn and increase knowledge.
- Team environment with individual accountability.
- One-on-one coaching and training with the management team.
- Group training and role-play scenarios.
- Dedicated human resources to assist employees in reaching their goals.
- Energetic, yet no-nonsense approach.
- This job offers compensation incentives based on individual performance.
What We Offer:
- Full Training
- No glass ceiling
- Management training & Management opportunities
- Entry level career opportunities
- An enjoyable working atmosphere
- Travel opportunities
Our management training program offers an exciting opportunity for entry level candidates to learn all aspects of our business from the ground up.
- Management mentality (self-sufficient)
- Demonstrated leadership and team building abilities
- Self-confidence, flexibility, and a sense of humor
- Results driven attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Professionalism &Integrity
Barker Consulting was created due to high demand in our industry. We take our clients goals and propel them into reality. Our approach is unique in that we take old-school tactics and new school technology to ensure growth and results. We are new to the area, but that doesn’t mean we haven’t done our research. With our experience, research, and stellar team, we deliver results in order to grow here in NYC and across the U.S.
Role: Customer Service Specialist
Location: New York,
Apply for this job now.