Position: Maintenance Technician/Maintenance Mechanic
Location: Cockeysville, MD
Shift: 3rd shift
Pay: $25.00 - $29.00/Hour plus 8% shift differential
Job Description for Maintenance Technician:
- Perform mechanical, pneumatic and electrical maintenance.
- Troubleshoot equipment breakdowns using dig volt meters and electronic tools.
- Test malfunctioning machinery, determine repairs and discuss with maintenance supervisor/manager for approval/repair, as needed.
- Replace faulty parts, electrical wires, motors, controls and circuit boards.
- Install equipment and electrical components and test to ensure proper functioning.
- Read and interpret blueprints, electrical schematics, technical manuals, pneumatic schematics, and equipment specifications.
- Repair, rebuild, adjust, inspect and monitor production and/or facility related equipment and machinery.
- Clean and lubricate parts/equipment to ensure proper operation.
- Operate a variety of hand and power tools to repair, grease, cut, change parts, etc.
- May provide guidance to less experienced maintenance technicians.
- Interact constructively as a team member, supporting team goals and objectives.
- Effectively make decisions relative to job duties/responsibilities.
- Maintain clean equipment/work area, and work safely to promote operational safety by example in work habits.
- Work with minimal supervision.
- Associates degree, Technical School Certificate or Military training in one of the following disciplines:
- Electrical or Electronics Systems
- Industrial Controls or Manufacturing Systems
- Mechanical Systems
- Must have strong mechanical, electrical and electronic aptitude with the ability to troubleshoot and repair industrial equipment. Examples of this should include experience with low/high voltage electrical systems, electronic systems, hydraulics, robotics, PLCs and computer information systems.
- Be able and willing to provide on-call service for plant operations. The on call calendar has rotating weekends.
- Strong assessment and troubleshooting skills (mechanical, electrical, and process) with demonstrated and proven experience and background.
- Solid understanding of maintenance systems to include preventative maintenance and CMMS.
- Must possess good reading/writing/comprehension skills and possess a mathematical aptitude.
- Interact with all levels of personnel to analyze and solve problems related to equipment but also with manufacturing, quality, engineering, and personnel issues.
- Capable of lifting, pushing, pulling or moving of equipment and machinery up to 60lbs.
- Must be a US Citizen or green card holder.
Since our inception in 1967, Augmentation, Inc. has garnered a large and diversified base of clientele whose need for qualified personnel encompasses a wide field of temporary and permanent technical expertise. This being the case, assignment at an Augmentation, Inc. client places you at some of the top corporations in the nation, from industry leaders to potentially lucrative start-ups in Telecommunications, Information Technology, Manufacturing and Engineering.
Role: Maintenance Technician/Maintenance Mechanic (Manufacturing)
Apply for this job now.