To provide the Group's Head Office function and the wider marketing teams with effective communications support and materials to ensure information is communicated clearly and consistently to external and internal audiences using appropriate media and messages.
- Excellent communication skills, with impeccable written and spoken English
- Strong IT skills, particularly MS Office and demonstrable experience of working with internet, intranet, digital and social media platforms
- The interpersonal skills to facilitate successfully working with a broad range of individuals and groups at different levels within the company. Strong team player
- Broad experience of working in other communications / marketing roles
- Broad experience of working in an engineering/technology sector would be advantageous
- Ability to work with and relate to technical subject matter
Educated to degree level in English Language, English Literature, Journalism, Public Relations, Marketing desirable or equivalent experience
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Role: Group Communications Manager
Apply for this job now.