LGV Class 1 Driver - Immediate Start
LINKS Recruitment Group are pleased to announce we have been appointed as the Recruiter of choice for a prestigious client who are seeking professional Class 1 Drivers for their business immediately on a permanent basis.
Due to an increased demand of work, we are currently recruiting on behalf of our client who wishes to employ Class 1 Drivers to join their team.
Hours: 40 average per week.
Starting times vary depending Days Only
Rota/ Hours of work:
DAYS - £35,000 per annum
You will start from Oxford and drive to multiple locations across the UK. There is no manual handling with this role, it is a trunking position.
Ideally looking for drivers with experience of trunking.
This is an excellent opportunity to secure permanent work and employment with a major logistics company.
Our client is an award-winning business and is recognised for their operational excellence.
What you will do on a typical day…
- Typically Monday to Friday working
- No multi drop work
- No driving through big cities
- No night outs
- Deliver and collect all customer parts
- Collect empty packaging which will be loaded onto your trailer by our customer and redeliver them back to the suppliers
- No loading or unloading of trailers by driver
You will need to meet the following criteria:
- LGV Class C+E Licence (Class 1)
- CPC Card
- Digital Tachograph Card
- No more than 6 points due to insurances purposes
- 22 days holiday (plus 8 bank holiday days) - increasing by length of service to a maximum of 25 days plus bank holidays
- A workplace pension, and ongoing in house CPC training at no cost to you.
- We are also looking for part-time drivers/job share drivers.
- We also offer a banked hours scheme for the customer's shutdown periods in the summer and in December/January.
- Accident Insurance cover, Life Insurance cover at 2 x salary.
- Uniform and PPE is also provided.
- 20 plate air conditioned LNG trucks.
Driving Assessments will be held at the depot of work and will consist of a theory-based test and a driving assessment.
Upon receipt of your application, you will be contacted by our recruitment team.