We are in search of a qualified Registered Nurse Unit Manager:
- Assists in maintaining resident care standards by supervising and directing activities of subordinate nurses engaged in quality assurance, infection control, and utilization review activities.
- Receives physicians' instructions regarding resident care and ensures that orders are transmitted to other units as needed.
- Oversees delegation of simple nursing and other therapeutic procedures to other level professionals and paraprofessional associates.
- Makes regular patient rounds to observe and assess residents’ physical conditions and behaviors, evaluates the quality of care provided, and ensures proper documentation of treatment and nursing observations.
- Current R.N. license by State required with experience in the long term care or working with the geriatric population preferred.
- Must have at least three years nursing experience and one year supervisory experience.
- Clerical ability is necessary to read reports and utilize data accurately for other purposes.
- Skill in organizing and planning programs and managing personnel to provide nursing service for residents.
- Ability to plan and direct the department, coordinating with other departments.
- We offer nurse tuition programs to further your education which provides opportunity for advancement into management roles
- Competitive Wages
- Low Cost Blue Cross Blue Shield Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Vision Insurance
- 401K with company match
- Paid Holidays and Paid Vacation
To become a part of a team of caring professionals, submit your confidential resume
Role: RN Supervisor
Location: Webb City,
Apply for this job now.