Are you a recent Science Graduate, or coming to the end of a Science based degree and wish to explore the option of getting into secondary teaching? Do you wish to secure paid work experience within a secondary school before starting a teacher training programme?
Please see below the details of a new Science Graduate Teaching Assistant position that has become available within a large secondary school in Salford.
- Full-time opportunity from January 2021 for a Science Graduate Teaching Assistant.
- Working within the Science department at a large secondary school for the remainder of the academic year.
- Providing 1:1 support to identified pupils across KS3/4 in Science and covering lessons.
- Supporting with practical lessons and learning how to plan in line with the National Curriculum.
- Gain invaluable experience before being supported onto a teacher training programme.
- Earn up to £1200 per month.
- Large secondary school located in Salford, accessible via the A580 (East Lancashire Road).
Our partner school are seeking to appoint a full-time Science Graduate (any field of Science) to work within their Science faculty from January 2021. This role will involve supporting the class teacher, helping with practical lessons, covering lessons and providing intensive intervention on a 1:1 basis to indentified students across both Key Stages. The successful Science Graduate does not have to have extensive previous experience working within education, and relevant training will be provided.
The school is situated in NSalford, between the city centre and Worsley, and can easily be reached via the A580 (East Lancashire Road). For those without transportation, the school is located near to a train station and tram stop, and there are direct links to the school from Bolton, Leigh and central Manchester.
All Science Graduates interested in this prospect are urged to submit a full CV. For further information, please contact the Manchester West Secondary Office via the details provided below;