COMPANY: E FINANCIAL CAREERS - UK
JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime
We are an award nominated investor in the sustainability sector. Our proprietary investment team is one of the most active and recognised.
In addition to deploying capital from our own balance sheet, we have a fast growing corporate finance advisory business.
You do not need to have experience in our sectors but if not you must have a genuine interest and desire to transition to this space.
All of our team are believers and that is more important to us than relevant sector experience.
We are active in debt, equity and everything in between and you will work on a range of transaction sizes. If we think that something ought to be funded then we will work to deliver a solution to make that happen.
If you believe doing well and doing good don’t have to be incompatible then working with us could be the opportunity for you.
What will you be doing?
You will be leading the development of our debt advisory function.
You will likely be in a similar role in debt advisory or at director level or above at a corporate bank / origination function.
You will be speaking to CFOs to discover opportunities and then working with the team to fund those directly, or through our growing network of corporate/investment bank partners.
All our team:
- Believe in the urgent need to direct capital into companies and solutions that will help reduce our negative effect on the planet and the climate
- Have committed to joining a team full of passionate, like-minded people
- Work hard as a team to meet our shared goal of creating a ‘bank’ that’s fit for the future
We would like you to bring:
- Deep understanding of debt finance, preferably with experience of green finance and green loans
- Active connections with the CFOs of FTSE100 / FTSE250 / AIM companies
- Knowledge of how to structure products to create financial solutions that solve the problem they are being applied to, rather than just coming off-the-shelf.
- Build a pipeline of new business or bring existing business that would be eligible for green finance and/or green loans
- Showcase of best practice in how conventional finance products can create a stable source of yield within sustainable finance
- Act as subject matter expert for debt finance within a growing team
- Represent the business at external events across the UK and abroad
- Own relationships with introductory partners, financing partners and NGOs