Test Analyst - Medway PAS Upgrade
A leading NHS Trust are upgrading their Medway Patient Administration System (PAS) and require a Test Analyst to design and implement thier test strategy.
This Test Analyst will have vast experience in designing test strategies within the NHS - having working extensively with Medway PAS, or other PAS systems.
Test Analyst Duties will include:
- Patient Administration System experience essential - Ideally Medway
- Needs to have extensive operational experience to engage effectively with user base
- Create and deliver a fully comprehensive test strategy for the Careflow PAS upgrade
- Create a testing schedule including all resources for UAT cycles 1 and 2.
- Maintain a test issues log and track all progress with the supplier
- Manage Test Manager tool including review of all scripts and allocation of relevant scripts to service users in line with testing schedule.
- To train all end users involved in testing in the use of scripts and provide comprehensive user guides
- Facilitate all testing sessions supporting end users with script completion
- To analyse all script results and produce daily progress reports identifying any areas that need inclusion on the issues report and escalation to the supplier
- To review all release notes from the supplier to ensure bug fixes and systems enhancement are included in scripts
- Schedule and chair daily and weekly wash up meetings to include all key stakeholders
- Manage stakeholder expectations and remain in communication at all stages of the testing phases
- Confident communicator able to deal with various clinical demands
Please note, we will only consider Test Analyst Candidates who have extensive NHS experience.
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail, please APPLY NOW for a no obligation chat with your VIQU Consultant. Additionally, you can contact Mike McEvoy, by exploring the VIQU IT Recruitment website.
If you know someone who would be ideal for this role, by way of showing our appreciation, VIQU is offering an introduction fee up to £1,000 once your referral has successfully started work with our client (terms apply).
To be the first to hear about other exciting opportunities, alongside technology and recruitment news, please also follow us at 'VIQU IT Recruitment' on LinkedIn, viqu_uk on Instagram, VIQU on Facebook, and Twitter: @VIQU_UK