About The HRTech SaaS Company
This global HRTech SaaS client driven by market-leading AI is an award-winning and fast growth technology SaaS company located out of US, UK and operating globally. Already at 150 headcount and continuing to grow they are already working with the likes of Three, Vodafone, Sky to name a few.They provide a truly unique platform that helps global brand names manage their end-to-end hiring, training and culture through automation, AI and the latest advancements in technology. They've demonstrated phenomenal growth are now looking to build upon with this key hire for the marketing team.
About The Sales Development Representative (SDR) / Business Development Representative (BDR)
As the Business Development / Sales Development Representativeyou will have an exciting opportunity to further your sales career with blue chip organisations and the SaaS solution space.
This role offers fantastic career progression to senior sales as the company look to grow exponentially in the UK you will be at the face for new recruits and new business opportunities from the beginning.
Key Responsibilities for the Business Development Representative / SDR
- Engage key decision makers and stakeholders with in-depth researched conversations at a strategic level within enterprise organisations (5000+ Headcount).
- Collaborate with the marketing team to deliver new business opportunities as part of an overarching Account Based Marketing strategy and assessing where our technology client will add value
- Utilise social selling and technology to engage prospects and map out future potential clients
If you are currently in an internal Business Development or Sales Development operating as an SDR or similar or are currently working as a business development manager, new business executive or sales executive this is the ideal next step in your SaaS and technology sales career.
Essential Skills and Competencies of the Sales Development Representative:
- 1+ years B2B sales experience, ideally within the technology space
- Passionate about the technology, solving problems for clients and engaging at a senior level
- Proven ability to open doors with a new business/ hunter mentality approach
- Ideally degree educated
The Sales Development Representative receives a highly competitive salary paying from £28,000 to £35,000 depending on experience, £50,000 OTE and excellent company benefits.
For more information about the Sales Development Representative role or to apply send your CV now.