Job Title: Restaurant Manager
Salary: Up to £32k per annum
Are you an experienced Restaurant/Food & Beverage Manager with experience within Rosette awarded establishments? Do you thrive in ensuring guest/customer experience is at the forefront of your operation? Would you like the opportunity to work for an exciting and forward thinking company, promising a better work/life balance, and plenty of professional development?
On offer for the successful Restaurant Manager:
- Competitive Basic Salary
- Training and Development programmes
- Opportunity to work for a fantastic, forward thinking company
- Employee discounts
- Paid birthday day off
- Company pension and much more!!
We're looking for somebody who has a real passion for food and beverage, and has great knowledge of high end cuisine. We need someone who has an excellent eye for detail, and brilliant communication and interpersonal skills. You will need to absolutely love being a brilliant host, and using your warmth and charm to ensure your guests have the most amazing experience!
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Recruitment and team development, ensuring all members of the team are up to speed on providing an exceptional, guest-focused service
- Support the Chef in food training
- To promote sales through superior service at every opportunity
- To control stock management and work within the budget provided for the department, spending money wisely to support the team and guest experience
- Control your labour budget to ensure that we provide the right team at the right place at the right time
- Provide support to the General Managers
- Providing a safe, secure, and appealing food and beverage environment by adhering to the companies Health & Safety policies
- Monitoring the overall guest satisfaction scores
Apply today with an up-to-date CV for a fully confidential chat with one of the RSD Recruitment professionals, this position won't be around long!!
By applying for this role, you are consenting for RSD Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities. Follow RSD Recruitment on your favourite social networks - LinkedIn & Facebook