1st Shift Position
This position requires conventional (manual) machining. This position will not use a CNC machine. This position is responsible for machining new and repaired parts.
- Ability to use milling machines
- Operate lathe, milling machine, drill press and vertical/horizontal saws.
- Able to read CAD 2D and 3D drawing.
- Able to prepare hand drawn sketches of parts.
- Able to weld and fabricate parts.
- Able to use measuring and inspection tools.
- Maintain a clean work area and good housekeeping practices.
- Other duties as requested or required.
Position requires high school diploma or GED equivalent and 5 years experience in a machine shop.
Demonstrate good math skills
Physical Effort Required:
Able to lift 50 lbs. Able to stand ten hours (twelve during busy season) and walk up and down steps.
Powered by JazzHR