Marketing Assistant #AustinTX #FT/PT #Sports
Hurley fosters a Competitive and Energetic Team Environment in the heart of Austin, TX.
Do you have a passion for sports?
Are you super competitive in everything that you do?
Would you love a job where you can work hard and get paid at the same time?
We put our Employees First and believe that the best investment any company can make is in its own talent.
SO ……… Apply today and get the pay and progression that you deserve!
Hours: Ft/ Pt or Summer Roles available
Compensation: Competitive Commission Ranges between 30K - 50k
Start Date: As soon as possible
Marketing Assistant Main Duties:
- Learn how to Market a service/product for our clients.
- Speaking with new and existing customers on a face to face basis.
- Attend training session and workshops to improve general business and marketing knowledge.
- Complete sales transactions on behalf of our clients
- Act as point of contact for our client customers.
- Provide a high level of Customer Service whilst advising all customers with their needs and inquiries, ensuring their questions are answered appropriately.
As you develop your skills sets through the training provided, other opportunities to progress may also become available. This includes the opportunity for full-time work, leadership opportunities and even managerial positions further down the line.
Marketing Assistant Desirable Skills:
- Must thrive working in a fast-paced, vibrant environment
- Fast learner who can retain product information
- Confident, outgoing and approachable
- Capable of working under pressure & meet deadlines
Marketing Assistant Experience Required:
- Some experience in a customer facing role will be advantageous to your progression; customer service, hospitality, brand promotion etc.
- Literate in English and proven written and verbal communication skills.
- A passion for sports or a competitive Mindset would be a plus for this position.
- You’ll need to be over 18 years of age and already eligible to work in the USA
- You’ll need to have a reliable work history and be responsible and punctual
- You’ll need a professional attitude and professional communication skills
- You’ll need to be able to travel to and from our office in Austin TX nr Lakeway
- A solid work ethic, positive attitude and desire to succeed are expected
- A student mentality and ability to accept feedback and coaching are also expected
We have limited spots available and are looking to begin product-training workshops as soon as possible, so if this opportunity sounds like the right fit for you, send your resume or LinkedIn profile to us today! (Please use the online application process to send your application. Unfortunately; we will not be able to follow up on your application if a US phone number/address is not provided.)
Our team is a hard working, fun-loving bunch of people from all over the world and we're all new to Texas!
We are the type of people to give every task at hand our all and walk away with great results. We recognize that all work and no play is no way to live, so we love to let our hair down and reward ourselves for all the great work we do.
So if you are the go-getter we are looking for, apply today!
Role: Marketing Assistant | Entry Level
Apply for this job now.