This field based role offers a highly competitive salary with an uncapped bonus scheme, and an extensive range of benefits including: ongoing training, a yearly incentive, an executive company car, private healthcare insurance, a laptop and phone and a friendly working environment.
This Regional Sales Representative role involves managing our customers in the county of Essex, selling them our extensive range of high quality light side building products. Part of the role is also to find and bring on new customers which will attract additional bonuses.
Founded in 1875, the Nicholls and Clarke Group have grown to become the UK's largest national manufacturer and distributor of fine quality sanitary ware, ceramic and porcelain tiles, Nicobond tile adhesives, grouting compounds, architectural ironmongery and general hardware.
Being field based, you will not be situated in an office, although you will have a main distribution centre that will support you and help you grow your sales.
- Comprehensive Induction training
- Ongoing training that focuses on the features, benefits and installation of our products and how best to sell them
- Competitive salary package
- Uncapped Quarterly Bonus and Annual Bonus Schemes
- Company car
- Mobile and laptop
- Company Pension Scheme
- Private Healthcare Insurance
- Holiday entitlement
- A well-Established Business, Founded in 1875
- UK based company
- High employee retention
Please note that this field based sales role is based in Essex postcodes.
Role responsibilities for the Regional Sales Representative
- Manage your allocated region managing and growing sales with our existing customer base as well as bringing on new customers
- Visiting clients at office and site level
- Ensuring business continues to grow
- Maintaining a sense of enthusiasm and commitment
- Providing consistent, excellent customer service
What will you sell and to who?
- You will be selling domestic and commercial sanitaryware
- Our Phlexicare range which offers independent living products including level access and wetroom showering products
- Ceramic and porcelain tiles, Nicobond adhesives, grouting compounds and screeds, tiling systems and wetrooms
- Decorating products including paint and decorating sundries
- Architectural ironmongery and general hardware
- Our customer base includes Building Contractors, Maintenance Companies, Disabled Adaptation specialists, Regional House Developers, Housing Associations and Local Authorities.
Requirements for the Regional Sales Representative
- Previous experience within a similar field based sales role
- Prior experiencewithin the construction industry preferred
- A commitment to excellent customer service
- Friendly, engaging and approachable
- Happy to travel on a daily basis to client sites
- Passionate about bringing in new business
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Target driven
- A professional and positive approach
- Good team player
- Attention to detail