Lead Generator - £19-£23,500 + commission - Newton Aycliffe, County Durham
Are you an experienced and dynamic sales professional looking for an exciting new challenge? If so, a market-leading distributor of kitchen and bedroom components are looking for a Lead Generator.
The successful candidate will deliver a healthy lead generation programme, driving qualified leads into the sales pipeline.
The key responsibilities of a Lead Generator include, but are not limited to:
- Take ownership of generating new leads for the business and aim to maximise the potential from each call with an excellent telephone manner and upbeat outlook.
- Proactively generate leads through various data sources.
- Cold calling to identify business opportunity and create pipeline.
- Identify potential customers and decision makers within the organisation.
- Research and build relationships with new and existing customers.
The company is a market-leading distributor of kitchen and bedroom components - proudly supplying the UK KBB industry for over 110 years.
We bring together the most comprehensive range of quality stocked products from the world's leading manufacturers, together with the most flexible services, and bespoke design options. We're committed to continuous innovation and a highly integrated, customer-centric approach, where delivering excellent service is at the heart of everything we do.
The key skills and qualities of a Lead Generator:
- 1-2 years' proven experience in prospecting and lead generation and experience in sales management.
- Experience of B2B sales and has the ability to develop a good understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Experience of working collaboratively in a combined sales team.
- Demonstrable track record of increasing sales revenue by hitting or exceeding personal targets.
- Highly developed all round interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication, presentation, networking and negotiation skills.
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward thinking company and taking the next step in your career, then please click the apply button to find out more.