PCB Repair Technician
Great Opportunity for a Printed Circuit Board Repair Technician at a leading robotics automation company!
To test and repair printed circuit boards.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Troubleshoot and repair PCBs, meeting quality and quantity goals as assigned.
- Test systems as required.
- Work cooperatively as a positive contributing team member.
- Complete paperwork and data entry of repair information as required.
Associates degree in Electronics or equivalent training
Two years repairing FANUC printed circuit boards
- FANUC printed circuit boards and related PCBs
- Basic electronics
- Digital and analog circuits
- Ability to read schematics and wiring diagrams
- Use of electronic test equipment
- Printed Circuit Board Repair Technician 2
Use of electronic test equipment such as oscilloscope, multi meter, and other equipment such as soldering iron, oven, PCB washer, AC spindle drives and hand tools
Factory environment with variable temperatures. Exposure to high voltage electricity; fumes from solder; dust particles; and some noise. May be exposed to dust and fumes on occasion. Must have physical mobility to sit, stand, walk, bend, climb stairs or ladders; good hand/foot coordination required to operate machinery and manual/finger dexterity to operate a keyboard. Incumbent must be able to lift objects weighing up to 100 pounds on occasion and hold/carry objects weighing up to 20 pounds regularly. Must wear steel toed or safety shoes.
Role: PCB Repair Technician
Location: Hoffman Estates,
Apply for this job now.