Portobello is looking for a Sales Support Specialist with a positive attitude to join our dynamic team! As the first point of contact for our customers, you will play an integral role in ensuring our customers have a “WOW” experience.
Primary Duties / Responsibilities
- Liaison between sales teams and other functional groups such as order management, customer service, finance, credit and collections, contract management, and channel teams.
- Answer inbound calls from customers with product inquiries. Create and route leads to sales team.
- Utilizes CRM system and other applications to manage and assist sales teams with pre-and post-sales support.
- Accurately performs data entry of sales orders to generate an invoice of products ordered to be picked up or delivered.
- Secure payment of invoice with proper funds or obtain credit authorization in accordance with company policy.
- Estimate date of delivery to customer, based on knowledge of vendor’s production and delivery schedules.
- Ensure the shipping dates are set and deadlines are met, providing detailed updates and tracking information;
- Handle questions and complaints in a timely and professional manner.
- Manage order lifecycle from receipt thru shipment.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
What You’ll Need to Succeed
- Bachelor's degree in Business or Management is a plus / Associates degree is required;
- Minimum Three (3) years of experience in customer service or related field;
- Minimum Three (3) years of experience in order processing, logistics and planning.
- Extracurricular and leadership activities preferred
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal);
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM preferred;
- Strong work ethic and follow-up;
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask;
- Strong organizational skills, great attention to detail and ability to prioritize tasks;
- Computer Skills to include Excel, Word, and other Mac and/or Windows Applications.
What Portobello Offers You
- Job Type: Full-time
- Schedule/Shift: Regular schedule - Monday thru Friday (some Saturdays)
- Benefits: Medical, Vacation Time, Holidays, Personal Days, Working with a growing international company
- Salary commensurate with skills and experience!
Role: Sales Support Specialist
Location: Pompano Beach,
Apply for this job now.