COMPANY: BEYOND THE BOOK
JOB TYPE: Contract
SALARY: From £20,000 to £25,000 per annum
We are looking for a Design & Marketing Co-ordinator to join our client's business and cover a maternity leave for at least 9 months, so if you are local to Stratford–upon–Avon, and open to such a proposition, we would love to hear from you!
Our client is a retail brand, located in central Stratford-upon-Avon. They are a small, very well established business, that wishes to make sure their brand marketing is attracting consumers to enable business growth. Being a small business, everyone is flexible, versatile and can-do!
As the Design & Marketing Co-ordinator, you will play a key part in defining, building and managing their design and branding strategy. We are looking for someone to invigorate the design and branding strategy and ensure that at every opportunity their marketing material excites and delights their customers. You will work with the Content Manager, E-commerce Manager and photography team, to ensure all store and digital marketing channels are innovative, on brand and meeting performance targets.
- Responsible for the design of all brand and marketing communications
- Create new seasonal design campaigns to ensure all consumer touch points and marketing are refreshed
- Produce and schedule all digital content, including homepages, category banners, email and paid search banners
- Create all print assets for a range of needs including events, press and POS
- Liaise with photographers to commission any imagery needed for design assets
- Monitor the performance of all content produced, reporting results in weekly meeting and use analysis to make informed decision to improve further designs and marketing strategy
- Work closely with the E-commerce Manager to contribute ideas to help build a strong marketing plan based on an understanding of the consumer and performance of previous marketing and content produced
- Help to manage strategic projects that develop our design proposition
- Keep abreast of new design techniques and methods that we can integrate into current design work
- You could be at junior level (or higher) and currently work as a Designer with the experience or ability to co-ordinate the marketing activity too!
- Strong Adobe Photoshop skills
- Excellent organisation, planning and attention to detail
- Limitless creativity
- Exceptional customer focus
- Understanding of UI and UX
- Strong team work and motivational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work individually on a project or in a team environment
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities based on company needs
- Sense of urgency and proactiveness
if you would like to be considered for the above role, please send us your CV and portfolio asap. If your portfolio doesn’t load, just send your CV and we can tackle the portfolio later!