Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £80 - £90 per day
General Teaching assistant - Year 5
Academics is working with a beautiful Primary school situated on the edge of Kidderminster. This school has high standards and expectations for its pupils, setting challenges and watching them aim to achieve them. It's situated between a beautiful park and nature reserve, only a 2 minute walk from the train station leaving this school as easily accessible to any type of transport.
This role is for a General TA for their Year 5 class. A general teaching assistant will work closely alongside the Class teacher in ensuring that students are able to access the curriculum. Answer any questions and help when needed. The desired Teaching assistant has to be dedicated and passionate about the children's future.
We are looking for:
- Ability to communicate clearly with teachers and younger individuals.
- Ability to create an encouraging learning environment for pupils.
- Ability to remain calm during stressful situations.
- Excellent knowledge of lessons that pupils are required to learn in class.
- Proving a healthy and safe enjoinment for children.
- Helping teacher manage student behaviour.
- Helping 1:1 or a small group.
Our ideal Candidate for the job:
- Must have classroom experience.
- Eligible to work in the UK.
- Enhanced DBS on the Update service (or willing to get one)
- Good written and oral communication skills.
If you tick all the boxes and this job is for you, send your CV to be considered for this role. If this job isn't for you, have any questions or perhaps you know someone that does fit this job description, please Email or give us a call on . Whatever your circumstances, supply teaching with Academics is your First Choice. As the leading agency in Worcestershire we can offer you plenty of work that is suitable for you and your needs.