HOH Water Technology is a leading, growing, third generation water treatment company celebrating 50 years of business! We are seeking a driven, reliable and responsible Production and Warehouse Associate for a full-time day shift position. This role is to work as a valued member of the production operation as well as assist with shipping/receiving. This job will primarily consist of production responsibilities involving filling containers with water treatment chemicals (Hazardous and Non-Hazardous). Safety conscience is a must. Forklift operation is required as well as other loading equipment. We would prefer forklift experience but are willing to train. Must work well with others and be a quick learner.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain a clean work environment
- Fill and label chemical drums per specifications
- Assist with Shipping/Receiving responsibilities such as loading and unloading trucks
- Transport finished products with forklift
- Proper use of Personal Protective Equipment
- Help to ensure all production goals are met
- Must pass a Human Performance Evaluation (HPE) and Drug Screening
- Must be able to walk/bend/stand/lift over 50 lbs.
- Required to use forklift and pallet jack
- Must be able to communicate in English and ability to read proficiently in English
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
- Must currently be 18 years of age
- High School Diploma or GED
- Some prior experience in Warehouse or Production role would be preferred
HOH Water Technology, Inc. is an industrial water treatment company, providing chemicals, equipment and services to commercial, institutional and industrial users of water in heating, cooling and waste treatment applications. We are a family-owned company serving the water treatment industry for 50 years.
Role: Production/Warehouse Associate
Apply for this job now.