One of the Midwest’s top providers of technology solutions is seeking a mid-level Software Developer to join our growing consulting business in Darien, IL. This position solves client business challenges with the development of software for small businesses.
Incumbent will work individually and on project teams developing construction management software and other supporting applications. In this role, you’ll be obsessed with solving problems by creating software for our clients, bringing the “Wow” to every project delivered.
You’ll love working with us because of the never-ending learning opportunities, professional growth and fabulous work environment. We are ranked one of the best places to work in 2018. This is a great opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a growing company of talented professionals that have big things ahead.
Software Developer Responsibilities
· Develop and implement new software products and client solution customizations
· Maintain and improve the performance of existing software
· Communicate with management and technical support colleagues
· Test and maintain software products to ensure strong functionality and optimization
· Recommend improvements to existing software programs as necessary
Software Developer Requirements:
- Proficient in Object Oriented Programming with a solid understanding of Desktop Application Development
- Possess at least 2 years professional business software development experience with C#, WPF, XAML,Win Forms
- Experience with the following .NET frameworks, ASP.NET MVC, MVVM, and Entity Framework
- Proficient in data module design and developing T-SQL objects for Microsoft SQL Server
- Ability to work independently and multi-task effectively
- Flexible and willing to accept a change in priorities as necessary
For the right candidate we offer:
- Competitive base salary with bonus potential, commensurate with experience
- Flexible schedule
- Continuing education
- Excellent and comprehensive benefits
- Fun and challenging work environment
- One of the Best Places to Work in Illinois in 2018
- Opportunity to grow
Role: Mid-Level Software Developer
Apply for this job now.