Job title: Care Assistant
Pay rate: up to £11.50 per hour plus enhancements
Location: Bishops Stortford
Looking for a fresh start in the new year? Then join ICCM?
Part of the City&County Healthcare group, ICCM provides highly trained care teams for individuals who live within their own homes. We specialise in nurse-led care for adults and children with a range of disabilities such as spinal cord injuries, brain injuries, Multiple Sclerosis and Muscular Dystrophy.
We are currently seeking flexible, dedicated female care assistants to become one of our highly valued care assistants in Bishops Stortford.
What we are looking for:
- Flexibility and commitment to work twelve to twenty-four hour shifts (to include days, nights and weekends on a rota basis)
- Excellent communication skills
- Kind, caring and compassionate attitude
- Experience in care is desirable but not essential as full training is provided
What we can offer:
- Full time and part time contracted hours
- Employee Health&Wellbeing Programme
- Opportunity to earn a fully-funded diploma QCF in Health&Social Care
- Employee referral bonus scheme
- Pension scheme
- Paid, comprehensive induction training
- Ongoing training, support and development opportunities
Getting excited about this rewarding career? If you think you can help our clients live independent and fulfilling lives, we can’t wait to hear from you!
This post is subject to a full Enhanced Disclosure and satisfactory references (costs are covered by the company)
All of our members of staff are now regularly PCR tested for Covid-19 to help protect our clients and other team members. Staff members are required to wear full Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) where necessary.
There is a genuine occupational requirement for the holder of this post to be female in accordance with the Health and Social Care Act 2008 (Regulated Activities) Regulations 2014 and Equality Act 2010.
The City and County Healthcare group is an equal opportunities employer