A Primary School we work closely with in the LS8 are of Leeds are currently seeking to employ a full time Year 4 Class Teacher from February 2021 for a position until July 2021 and with the opportunity for a permanent contract.
This is a larger than average sized Primary School with over 700 pupils in school. The school is situated in the LS8 area with a high percentage of pupils who speak English as an Additional Language.
This post is currently a long-term position starting after February half-term however, there may be the opportunity for a permanent position at the end of the post in July 2021. This is a GOOD school by Ofsted and are on their way to achieve OUTSTANDING over the next 24 months.
- Location- Leeds (LS8)
- Start date - February 2021
- Pay - £120 - £150 per day (depending on experience)
- Full time
- Long-term - 12 months / permanent contract
This role would involve settling in and immediately beginning preparation for catch-up due to education lost during COVID-19. Majority of the pupils in the Year 4 class of 30 pupils are working below the National Expectations however, the successful candidate will be working collaboratively with the Lower KS2 Phase Leader and the four other class teachers in terms of medium and long term planning. Ideally the candidate would be a teacher with experience and with in-depth knowledge of the curriculum and a track record of raising attainment.
To be eligible for any teaching job with Teaching Personnel, you must have the following:
- Hold the Right to Work in the UK.
- Possess an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with online update service or be willing to process a new application.
- Provide two professional child related references
- UK Qualified Teacher Status or equivalent.
If you are interested in this position please contact Charley Alexander at the Leeds Wakefield Primary branch on the details below or, register to Teaching Personnel online.