Looking preferably for an medical biller with 2-3 years of experience but may train the appropriate candidate.
The appropriate candidate should be able to:
- 1. Process insurance and patient payments.
- 2. Submit, Review, and Follow-up on claims.
- 3. Coordinate between Billing Manager on Aging Accounts, to include: sending and trackers tracer claims, and contact insurance companies.
- 4. Track past due patient accounts, and coordinate with collection agencies.
- 5. Send out statements, follow-up with patients, while coordinating with Billing Manager.
- 6. Answer patient’s questions and concerns when necessary.
- Minimum two years experience, but is flexible with the right candidate with appropriate billing related education
- Knowledge of Medical Terminology.
- Working knowledge of EPIC Billing Software, beneficial but not required.
- Workers Compensation billing experience, beneficial but not required.
- Have the ability to work with deadlines in a high volume practice.
- High school diploma or GED.
Single specialty medical group with 6 physicians and growing
Role: Medical Biller
Location: Walnut Creek,
Apply for this job now.