Days: 6am-6pm Monday-Thursday 48 Hours per week
Nights: 6pm-6am Monday to Thursday 48 Hours per week.
Days: £8.72 Per Hour for 40 hours and £13.08 for any hours over 40 hours (Minimum of 45 hours per week)
Nights £9.94 Per Hour for 40 hours and £14.91 for any hours over 40 hours (Minimum of 45 hours per week)
Role: Machine Operator:
These roles can lead to permanent positions for successful candidates.
Our Client based on the outskirts of Halifax and Huddersfield is currently looking for Wood Machinists to join their well-established and busy operation.
Our long-standing client is one of the largest and most successful companies in Europe in their market. They supply to the most prominent names in the furniture industry and cover industry sectors ranging from manufacturers right through to retailers.
New starters will be operating Wood Machines such as; edge banders, drills, crosscut saws, beam saws and routers. Previous experience from wood industry is preferred.
Please be aware that due to the nature of the products, some heavy lifting may be required as part of this role although most of the role is using automated machines.
This company can offer further training and progression for the individuals who show willingness to learn excellent work ethic and perform well in their daily tasks.
Attributes we are looking for machine operator:
- Manufacturing background and understanding of manufacturing process
- Experience of operating wood machinery
- Ability to work as a part of the team and also on the individual basis
- Good timekeeping and attendance record
- Checking machine is running smoothly/dealing with issues
- Operating Edge banding machines
- Operating Crosscut saw machines
- Operating Drill machines
- Operating CNC machines
- Operating Beam Saw machines
Previous experience can include the following:
Knowledge of common warehouse layouts and their functionality
Experience in picking, packing and moving merchandise safely
- Working within a production environment
- Replenishing stock in the correct warehouse locations
- Ability to work at speed
- Pride in keeping the production and warehouse areas tidy and organised
- Stock taking
- Labelling stock
- Quality checking outgoing stock
- Completing all production & warehousing tasks within allotted time frames
- Performing general warehouse duties
- Stock audits
- Wood machinist
To apply for this role please submit a up to date CV or you can email your CV to #removed#-uk.com if you believe you would be suitable for this role.