We are seeking a Help Desk Support to join our team! You will resolve computer-related issues for your clients.
- Provide technical assistance with computer and peripheral hardware, software, Microsoft Office applications including Outlook, and Exchange email, Office 365, business applications, computer deployments, printer support, network connectivity, backup/restore, projects.
- Resolve issues for clients via phone, in person, or electronically
- Document problems and resolutions for future reference.
- Assist in development of operating practices for team and continuous process improvement.
- Maintain client network environments following best practices for the update and support of all server software and network appliances
- Recommend hardware and software improvements
- Track customer issues and resolutions
- Assist other members of the support team to ensure coverage and provide uninterrupted support to our customers
- Associates Degree in information technology or computer science discipline.
- 4+ years of experience in the implementation and support of windows and networking
- A+ certification or Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) certification
- Extensive knowledge of hardware and peripherals.
- Knowledge of MS Office, Windows 7 and Outlook/Exchange.
- Exposure to Call Center management software
- Initiative, foresight, analytical ability, strong problem solving and time management skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of staff.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Positive and professional demeanor
CIS performs IT management and support services for Not-for-Profit Organizations
Role: Help Desk Support
Apply for this job now.