Company: JESSE DRIVER AUTOMOTIV
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Jesse Driver Automotive is looking to add a new Automotive Technician to their team. This person will be accountable for repairing vehicles and their ongoing maintenance for our loyal customers.
The ideal candidate will have previous automotive experience working with a variety of engines, be a reliable employee, exhibit teamwork, and add value to our organization.
- Perform routine maintenance - Tasks include oil changes, tire rotations, transmission flushes, air conditioner re-charges, front end alignments, inspections, battery installations, and headlight/taillight installations.
- Conduct diagnostic procedures - Includes extensive diagnostic inventory to determine the sources of customer's problems and provide accurate repair recommendations.
- Manage paperwork - Maintain legible and accurate paperwork for both the customer and our records.
- Maintain cleanliness - Ensure the work environment is clean and safe to ensure equipment longevity and workplace safety.
● High School Diploma or GED
● An ASE certification from a trade or technical school in automotive or engineering is desirable for this position.
● 3+ years of service technician experience
● Knowledge of diagnostic tools and equipment a must
● Willingness to participate in in-house training
● Ability to operate all auto repair tools
● Excellent listening and communication skills
Powered by JazzHR