Commercial Refrigeration Service Technician
Industries served: Supermarkets, convenience stores, markets, liquor stores, industrial produce warehouses, beverage distribution facilities, cold storage warehouses etc...
· 115VAC-480VAC electrical and motor control systems
· Direct expansion refrigeration maintenance and trouble-shooting of mechanical, electrical & EMS control systems
· Ice Machine trouble shooting and repair
· Read and understand electrical schematics
· Safely replace mechanical & electrical components, including motors, motor starters, switches, solenoids, refrigeration valves & compressors
· Ability to respond to unplanned breakdowns with a sense of urgency
· Ability to demonstrate proficiency in trouble shooting techniques
· Safe work habits
· Team player with obvious enthusiasm, initiative, and pride in work
· Proficient in written and verbal communication skills
· Physical ability to climb ladders, work in tight spaces, lift 50 lbs
· Clear driving record
· Work 40+ hours per week
Arnold Refrigeration, Inc/ARI is single source for commercial and industrial refrigeration industries. Equipment sales, design, installation, and 24/7 repair and maintenance. Our customer base includes supermarkets, convenience stores, markets & processing plants, cold storage, and industrial food & beverage distribution facilities to name a few.
With over 57 years in business, our continued success is based on consistent, high quality, and dependable customer service.
Current locations include San Antonio, McAllen & Austin.
Role: Refrigeration Technician- Supermarket
Location: San Antonio,
Apply for this job now.