Founded in 2000, ENS Security has grown to be the leading manufacturer and distributor of professional CCTV surveillance products in the U.S. Currently we have 6 branches in New York, California, Texas, and Florida, serving customers across the United States and beyond.
We are expanding our sales team in all branches, and welcome sales professionals with talent, expertise, and motivation to begin a new journey in their career with us. Each individual in the sales team will grow to be experienced sales engineers through tailored sales and technical training, to provide professional solutions, prospect new opportunities, and explore undeveloped territories.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Cold Caller will be responsible for sourcing prospects and establishing new business relationships by utilizing professional skills and various marketing tools.
- Assist current Sales Team in managing existing customers as well as developing new business.
- Perform branding activities by understanding customer needs, analyzing application, and recommend solutions that benefit both the company and customers.
- Provide customer-oriented pre-sale and post-sale services.
- Handle AR in a timely manner.
Qualifications and Skills
- Excellent communication, presentation, negotiation, deal-closing skills over the phone and in person.
- Decent knowledge of products and industry is strongly desired, ideal candidates must be able to learn and adapt to industry trends and market activities.
- Ability to manage priorities, multi-task, and keep track of sales activities in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-motivated, result driven.
- High School Diploma or GED required; Bachelor degree preferred.
- Cold calling experience is a must, wholesale experience is preferred.
- Competitive base salary
- Incentive monthly commission structure
- Progressive bonuses
- Group health insurance
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Weekends off
Career growth opportunities-- Promotions
Founded in 2000, ENS Security has grown to be the leading manufacturer and distributor of professional CCTV surveillance products in the U.S. Currently we have 11 branches in New York, California, Texas, and Florida, serving customers across the United States and beyond.
Role: B2B Sales Consultant
Location: Panorama City,
Apply for this job now.