Dance Teachers (KS3/4)
£60 to £70 per day
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience required for this position is 20 days in sole charge of a group of children. Ideal position for someone looking to get into teaching.
ASAP, Flexible hours
ABC Teachers are looking to recruit an adaptable Dance Teacher to work as a Classroom supervisor in our schools in Quinton and the surrounding areas. ABC Teachers offer a range of different working formats for the interested Dance Teacher, these include day to day positions, short-term roles, and long-term roles. The successful Dance Teacher will need to be committed, extremely reliable and contactable from 07:30 in the morning to be offered work for the day if not booked out.
About the role:
The successful Dance Teacher will be required to work in schools, covering in a range of different subject lessons to key stage 3 and key stage 4 pupils, with a pre-planned lesson set. You do not need to be a subject specialist, and you will not be required to do any direct teaching of any subject. Working for ABC Teachers allows you to choose when you work, and everything that we do is done with the candidate at the forefront. ABC Teachers regularly provide Dance Teachers to schools across the midlands.
About the schools:
ABC Teachers work with a range of 'Good' and 'Outstanding' schools in Solihull and the surrounding areas who frequently require outstanding Dance Teachers. All schools in Quinton are easily accessible from Halesowen, Smethwick, and Harborne.
- Minimum of 20 days experience working in sole charge of a group of children that we can reference within the last 2 years.
- Able to obtain suitable references and a valid DBS check*
- Have strong communication skills with the ability to quickly build a good rapport with students and staff.
- A passion for working with children, in a calm and authoritative manner
*ABC Teachers are committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About ABC Teachers:
ABC Teachers are a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff, with branches across the country.
As a valued employee of ABC Teachers you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers' Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
If you would like to apply for this exciting role, please send your CV via this website as soon as possible and we will be in touch.
If you would like to find out more information about t