TradesMax Staffing is seeking a full-time maintenance technician to help with the day-to-day maintenance. The person we are looking for will focus on a range of maintenance needs including readying apartments for leasing, work orders, small renovation projects, and emergency maintenance. This will be a full time 40- hour per week commitment. Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs regularly, perform corrective, preventative, and emergency maintenance. Must be able to complete work in occupied units and common areas. Conduct apartment turnover and renovation work to ready apartments for our residents.
Maintenance Skills/Common tasks;
- Intermediate plumbing duties such as snaking and clearing stoppages, replacing fittings, p-traps, toilets, sinks, faucets, installing dishwashers, trouble-shooting leaks, changing water heater elements, etc.
- Intermediate electrical (when no license required) such as replacing fixtures and outlets, running wire mold, installing small wall heaters and range hood vents etc.
- Replace window screens, garbage disposals, blinds, kitchen and bath fixtures, hardware, and repair and troubleshoot appliances, install and repair cabinets, adjust doors etc.
- Painting of interior and exterior, cabinets, walls, fences, etc.
- Perform light carpentry and drywall repairs, cabinet installs, installing kitchen/ bath fans and medicine cabinets, etc.
- Assist with custodial work in common areas, including sweeping, mopping, vacuuming, emptying trash, cleaning windows, etc.
- Assist with landscape maintenance and trash hauling as time permits.
- Education/Training High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience/Skills A minimum of 5 years' experience in property maintenance, construction or related
- Ability to work independently
- Must be available to work weekends and on-call services
- Valid driver's license in the state of residence
TradesMax Staffing was founded in 2002. The company began with one office in Las Vegas, Nevada. Since its humble beginnings.
TradesMax has now grown to more than 70 branches in 20 states nationwide. Here at TradesMax, we are putting the focus back on building quality relationships between employers and employees. Whether it is short or long term, we can take care of it. If you are an individual looking for work or a business searching for the right person for your workforce, then look no further than TradesMax Staffing to meet all of your staffing needs.
Role: Apartment Maintenance Technician
Apply for this job now.