We are currently hiring Managers for our KFC Grand Opening in Lake Charles, LA!
Our Managers have the overall responsibility for directing the daily operations of a restaurant surrounding Quality, Service, Cleanliness and Profitability of the restaurant. This includes meeting or exceeding the standards set forth by KBP Foods as well as Kentucky Fried Chicken Corporation. This also includes delivering the highest quality products and services to our guests each and every day.
· Accountable for growing sales by ensuring great operations. Has a beat budget mentality
· Provides leadership to their team to ensure customer satisfaction
· Works with each management team in their restaurant to meet or exceed budgeted EBITDAR; utilizes available reports to identify opportunities; ensures that correct operational procedures are followed at all times
· Controls profitability by following cash control/security procedures, maintaining proper inventory levels, managing labor, reviewing financial reports and taking appropriate actions
· Utilizes weekly and period goals to improve measurable results
· Holds team accountable for serving “Hot, Fresh and Fast” food to every guest
· Leads team on achieving CFF and FSC results through proper execution of the 5 Initiatives
· Represents themselves as Brand Ambassadors for current and potential employees of KBP Foods
· Recruits, interviews and hires team members. Conducts performance appraisals on the team anniversary dates. Takes necessary disciplinary actions, motivates, praises and recognizes their team to minimize turnover in their location.
· Utilizes selection tools effectively to ensure proper staffing in their restaurant (PeopleMatter and bench planning process)
· Aggressively identifies, develops and trains Co-Managers, Assistant Managers, Shift Managers and team members and is responsible for maintaining proper staffing levels to meet the sales needs of the business
· Accountable for coaching and training Co-Managers, AM’s and Shift Supervisors and team members for operational excellence, utilizing the ZMC training programs; supports national training initiatives, involved in process for new employee orientation, monitors training processes to ensure quality training of team members and managers
· Demonstrates team work and shares Best Demonstrated Practices with other MP’s
· High School, GED, College or university Degree Preferred
· 1-2 years supervisory experience in the food service industry
· Good oral and written communication skills, and strong interpersonal and conflict resolution skills
· Teamwork, Customer Focus, Drive for Results and time management skills
· Basic business math and accounting skills, and strong analytical/decision-making skills
· Basic personal computer literacy
· Proven ability to simultaneously drive customer satisfaction, financial performance and employee satisfaction.
If you're qualified, please APPLY to jump start your next career move!
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
KBP is committed to creating the ultimate in customer satisfaction by developing our people through the superior implementation of training and systems. We are a socially responsible, integrity driven company and we strive to be better each and every day. The success KBP has had with growth through acquisition is directly correlated to diligent selection criteria, prudent and responsible capital structure and industry leading operational talent. Ultimately giving our people significant opportunity to growth themselves personally, professionally and financially.
Role: KFC Restaurant Manager! Lake Charles, LA! Grand Opening!
Location: Lake Charles,
Apply for this job now.