Desired Skills: MS Word, MS Excel, Adobe InDesign
Seeking an experienced and resourceful professional to fill a part-time Administrative Assistant position at Mountain Medical Group in Boulder, CO. As a small, private, recruitment firm we deliver, oversee, manage and maintain well-planned recruitment strategies and maintain a strong presence at national medical conferences and meetings. We partner and contribute to the industry’s leading job boards.
The responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Assisting the office manager in the planning and placement of a multitude of advertising print and online recruitment ads
• Developing targeted marketing campaigns that are both effective and cost-efficient using creative and strategic skills
• Building and maintaining successful working relationships with clients and advertising vendors
• Assisting with the planning and coordination of conference needs including registrations and travel
• Managing multiple crucial deadlines on a daily basis
• Experience in MS Excel, MS Word, and MS Outlook
• Knowledge or the desire and willingness to learn Adobe InDesign
• Meticulous attention to detail and excellent organizational skill
• Punctual, high-functioning multi-tasker
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Able to both work independently and as an integral part of team
Role: Administrative Assistant
Apply for this job now.