Company: THE RANGE ST. LOUIS WEST
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Sales staff will work with retail customers and should have experience with varying types of firearms and have a solid understanding of all aspects of firearm safety and handling. Multiple evening and weekend shifts are available / required. Candidates must pass a background check and drug test. Sales positions will have an hourly pay scale.
Sales Employee Responsibilities:
- Provide OUTSTANDING customer service
- Available to work evenings and weekends
- Assist customers in making their purchase decisions with a product selection including: firearms, class III firearms, firearm training, range memberships, ammunition, optics, holsters, tactical gear, and apparel
- Resolve customer issues to the best of your ability
- Answer sales and product related phone calls and inquiries
- Maintain the retail store which includes cleaning, restocking, and taking inventory
- Must be able to complete Federal Firearms Transfer Records (4473) and other related documents with 100% accuracy
- Maintain a high working knowledge of product offerings to best advise customers in their purchasing decision.
- Remain impartial when making a sale, do not let personal bias negatively influence the outcome of the transaction.
- Efficiently close sales to meet overall store sales goals.
- Proficiently use POS and Range software, training will be provided
- NRA Certifications a plus but not required.
Sales Employee Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Attention to detail with a high level of accuracy
- 0-3 years experience a plus but not required
- Dependability and reliability, great attendance and punctuality are a must
- Ability to stand and/or walk for extended periods of time
- Frequent lifting of up to 25 pounds, occasional lifting of up to 75 pounds
- Frequent bending, kneeling, and reaching
- Periodic pay raises and bonuses based on performance
- Employee purchase program following 90-day qualification period
- Manufacturer rewards programs