Teaching Personnel are currently recruiting teachers and subject specialist graduates to run catch-up tuition programmes to assist pupils with their learning in the Autumn/Winter term.
Due to the Covid-19 crisis, many pupils have missed out on valuable learning time, with some not having access to online resources; especially those pupils in disadvantaged areas. With the help of the additional government funding and the National Tuition Programme, schools are currently looking for tutors to deliver 1:1, 1:2 and 1:3 intervention in Maths and English to help reduce the risk of children falling behind.
Tutors will ideally have experience teaching Year 2 and Year 6 SATs interventions, SEN pupils and pupils with challenging behaviour.
The ideal candidate will have:
- UK QTS or equivalent
- 1st or 2:1 in a relevant degree such as Maths and English or similar
- Experience teaching pupils in preparation for exams
- Experience working with children from disadvantaged backgrounds
- Strong behaviour management skills
- Experience with children with Special Educational Needs
- A genuine passion for helping children in their learning and emotional development
- Excellent organisational skills with a positive attitude
- The ability to plan and prepare lessons to accommodate to a variety of learning levels
How we can support you:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Interview preparation, guidance and support to ensure you are fully prepared to secure your role
- Exclusive discounts on CPD opportunities with full access to our CPD library
- FREE access to CPD courses in Children's Mental Health and Well Being, Promoting Positive Behaviour and Mindfulness in Children
- A dedicated specialist consultant who will guide you throughout the process and liaise with the school
- The opportunity to work with the UK's biggest Education Recruitment Agency with a fantastic reputation in the Education Sector
If you think this could be the role for you then please contact Hannah in the Leeds Wakefield Primary Branch on 0113 224 0235 or apply via the teaching personnel website.