Senior Flexible Pipe Engineer
7 Month Contract
Our Client has a requirement for a Senior Flexible Pipe Engineer, who will be required to work on a 7 month contract basis, in Basingstoke.
Essential Skills / Experience / Requirements for the Role:
- Conceptual Study, FEED, Tender and Contract package preparation.
- Extensive experience as Company technical authority representative for Flexible Pipes.
- Extensive experience as Flexible Pipe Specialist in preparation and execution of large EPCI contracts for offshore projects (Feasibility & Conceptual Study, Front End Engineering Design, Call for Tender, Engineering, Procurement, Fabrication and Installation).
- Follow up of Supplier Call for Tender & Selection (qualifications, clarifications, recommendations, etc.).
- Review and approval of Detailed Engineering performed by Contractor.
- Company Representative during Fabrication activities.
- Company Representative during Offshore operations (Installation and Commissioning activities).
- Office Software (MS Office).
- Mechanical finite Analysis (Ansys, Abaqus, Cosmosworks).
- Dynamic Analysis (Orcaflex).
At First Recruitment Group we understand just how important it is to secure the right people. That is why our Recruitment Consultants always take the time to understand requirements in detail and offer sound advice to both clients and candidates.
We actively recruit at all levels and this is a superb opportunity for Senior Flexible Pipe Engineer's looking for new employment.