Responsible to ensure that production machines and personnel have the proper materials needed to successfully complete daily production requirements. Critical features of this job are described under the headings below. They may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
- Inspect forklifts daily to ensure proper and safe operation.
- Follow instructions to ascertain raw materials and other materials needed for daily production.
- Ensure extrusion operators and production assistants obtain needed supplies and materials in a timely manner.
- Observe and document silo readings to ensure appropriate amount of material is available for daily production.
- Assist or Perform the loading and unloading of trucks.
- Assist in the operation and general maintenance of grinders as necessary.
- Load and unload materials onto or from pallets, trays, racks, and shelves by hand and by forklift.
- Load regrind and transport to designated areas.
- Wrap and band finished material and transport to designated areas.
- Count, weigh, and record number of units of materials moved or handled as needed.
- Communicate daily issues and pertinent information to production assistants, operators and leads as needed.
- Fill propane tanks for forklifts as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED, required
- Meet qualification and certification requirements established by Azek's Training Resources and Knowledge (TRAK) program
- Demonstrated understanding of how process equipment works
- Strong decision making, analytical skills and proven ability to work cross-functionally
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving abilities
- Must be self-directed and motivated and able to multi-task in fast-paced, 24/7 manufacturing environment
- Work schedule flexibility, with or without notice, to accommodate the needs of the business
- Experience in similar role, preferred
Role: Forklift Operator
Apply for this job now.