Boiler Operator Night Shift opening in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
· 3+ years industrial utility systems maintenance background in a manufacturing setting. (Food manufacturing background a plus.)
· Required certifications are: Minnesota Boiler Class 1B or above, Boiler, HVAC and HAZMAT training.
· Associate’s degree in Electrical/HVAC/Ammonia/Building Maintenance highly preferred but will consider a combination of education and experience.
· Electrical license is preferred
Skill to read and decipher documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
· Capability to address routine reports and correspondence.
· Competence to speak effectively before groups, customers/vendors or employees of the organization.
· Ability to describe a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, and diagram or schedule form.
· Responsible for responding to chemical leaks and spills.
· Connect with the equipment manufacturers/vendors on any issues and follow-up on getting the appropriate parts needed to correct the problems.
· Work with various refrigerants, chemicals, solvents, paints, fuels and lubricants.
· Ensure that each system is operated in a safe manner and that all components of the system are in compliance with OSHA and other agencies.
· Perform preventive maintenance in accordance with approved maintenance plans and work orders using SAP.
· Complete routine boiler water analysis and maintenance as required.
· Exhibit ability to handle valves, pumps, and various auxiliary machinery.
· Manage, accommodate, and adjusts utility systems and facility support equipment controls in assigned areas of responsibility.
· Check and control plant steam production, ammonia refrigeration system, and the plant compressed air system.
· Document all maintenance and inspection action.
Byrnes & Rupkey, Inc., is a Talent Acquisition Firm dedicated to the recruitment and placement of talent for all industries. As the #1 Agency for numerous years in one of the leading National Network of Executive Search Firms, Byrnes & Rupkey can open doors to a wide range of companies and positions.
Role: Boiler Operator Night Shift
Apply for this job now.