Travel Required (10 days on, 4 days off)
Central Transport, one of the leading transportation and logistics firms in the nation, is seeking experienced Asphalt Rakers and Rollers to join its construction and facility maintenance department based in Warren, MI.
The ideal candidate should possess:
- 3-5 years’ experience in asphalt raking or rolling
- Class A CDL preferred (Chauffer's license required)
- Ability to partner with other crew members to apply asphalt per plan specifications and perform tasks of other positions as instructed by crew foreman
- Ability to operate a variety of construction / facility maintenance equipment
- Physical ability to rake and to perform other duties under temperature extremes and for extending hours
- Familiarity with minor form setting and concrete work
- Willing to work any shift and travel to company facilities
*All necessary tools and equipment provided by the company.
*Candidates must be able to pass a drug screen and physical in addition to having a clean driving history.
**Candidates must be flexible and able to travel for up to 10 days at a time**
This position offers competitive pay ($16/hour and up based on experience), overtime, benefits package, 401(k), paid time off, and life insurance. The position also includes $30/day per diem while traveling, an expense account for fuel and/or business related purchases, as well as mileage reimbursement based on company policy.
Come join an aggressive and growing firm to start your path toward a rewarding and unique career!
Please respond to this post attaching your resume, or fax your resume to (586) 819-0303.
Central Transport began in 1932 in Detroit, MI with a single truck and now we are consistently ranked in the top 15 LTL service providers in the nation, providing services to the United States, Mexico, and Canada. Our commitment is simple. We want to enable our customers to operate their businesses successfully, smoothly, and profitably. We tailor our operations, our technology, and our employee education to provide our customers with a shipping experience that provides value to their supply chain. We listen to what our customers say, and we are always changing to meet their expectations. The intelligence, teamwork, and dedication of our highly trained professionals allows us to make this possible.
Role: Asphalt Rakers/Rollers
Apply for this job now.