Revenue Cycle Specialist
Physician Management Resources is looking for several smart, independent thinkers to support medical practice billing functions and help physician office get paid correctly and on-time. We are a small, medical practice consulting company, and our offerings include Revenue Cycle Management services for physician offices.
This problem-solving role involves:
- Using an on-line billing system to monitor revenue cycle
- Compiling monthly statistical reports (using Excel)
- Researching and resolving denied claims with third party payers
- Writing appeal letter to get denials overturned
- Following cues to help physicians recode incorrect claims
- Identifying root cause of denials
Experience with medical billing, physician office operations, or insurance companies is preferred but not essential. Prior experience with athenahealth billing is a very strong plus. Good computer skills and good communication skills are essential. Work can be performed in our Needham office or your location of choice as long as you have high-speed internet access and the ability to focus free of other distractions. This is the perfect position for someone with 5-20 hours per week to devote to work. Please submit resume and salary expectations.
Role: Revenue Cycle Specialist
Apply for this job now.